axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/soap12/additional Soap12AddTestRpcBindingImpl.java WhiteMesaSoap12AddTestSvcTestCase.java build.xml
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <gdaniels@apache.org>
To: <xml-axis-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 22:36
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/soap12/additional
Soap12AddTestRpcBindingImpl.java WhiteMesaSoap12AddTestSvcTestCase.java
build.xml

>   Various improvements made at soapbuilders meeting.

>  Return a 400 if it's a SOAP 1.2 "Sender" fault

Although following the spec, this may cause plenty much woe if the client is
running java1.3 or earlier, cos you often cant get at the error body when
you fault in that version. I forget whether it was 500 and up that had the
bug, or whether 400-series errors are in danger too.

(Not that I am against the commit, just wondering about accidental
implications)