axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/types VerifyTestCase.java
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:21:35 GMT

James,

What bug are we fixing with this?  Is it really high priority?

This is going to be a MASSIVE problem for users who are already using Axis 1.0 or 1.1 and
have created implementations and code that uses them.  Now everything will break.  My inclination
is to -1 this change.

This is not something we want to do this close to 1.1 release.  In fact I would argue that
we don't want to do it at all.

I think you should back these changes out.

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: jmsnell@apache.org [mailto:jmsnell@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 8:31 PM
To: xml-axis-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/types VerifyTestCase.java

jmsnell     2003/02/28 17:31:04

  Modified:    java/test/wsdl/dataset DataServiceTestCase.java
               java/test/wsdl/extensibility ExtensibilityQueryTestCase.java
                        ExtensibilityQueryBindingImpl.java
               java/test/wsdl/interop4/groupH/complexDocLit
                        ComplexDocLitBindingImpl.java
                        ComplexDocLitServiceTestCase.java
               java/test/wsdl/interop4/groupH/simpleDocLit
                        SimpleDocLitServiceTestCase.java
                        SimpleDocLitBindingImpl.java
               java/test/wsdl/interop4/groupi Round4XSDTestTestCase.java
                        Round4XSDTestSoapImpl.java
               java/test/wsdl/qualify Qualify_ServiceTestCase.java
                        Qualify_BindingImpl.java
               java/test/wsdl/omit OmitImpl.java OmitTestCase.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava
                        JavaGeneratorFactory.java
               java/test/wsdl/nested Nested2ServiceTestCase.java
                        Nested2BindingImpl.java
               java/test/wsdl/addrNoImplSEI Main.java
               java/test/wsdl/types VerifyTestCase.java
  Added:       java/test/wsdl/refattr build._xml
  Removed:     java/test/wsdl/refattr build.xml
  Log: