axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:07:07 GMT
Ran the tests on JDK 1.3 and 1.4 and they passed.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Sam Ruby <rubys@apache.org>
03/03/2003 05:37 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

bcc

Subject
Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Glen,
>
> You are correct. I don't see this. Am on JDK1.3. I guess, we need to
> try JDK14.
>
> Thanks, dims
>
> --- Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, I assume at least dims isn't seeing this, because he's been
>> testing things, and I'm not seeing this either.  Anyone else
>> getting this error on build?  Think this is a "bleeding edge"
>> problem of some sort?

Just before I left, I did a complete gump run on my Thinkpad - cvs
update was at 05:47 AM on 03/02/2003.  Build was successful - on WinXP
w/JDK 1.4.1_01.

- Sam Ruby