axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Filippo Vitale" ...@eley.it>
Subject axis-wsse
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:10:43 GMT
Hi,
I'm writing some Axis Handler for implementing the WS-Security spec.

In this moment I'm putting on-line the first release that cover the security
token:
"UsernameToken" in all the 4 password send technique described in the "Web
Service security UsernameToken Profile - working draft 4, 11 August 2003".

I created also a sample for accessing "The Microsoft.com Web Service"
(ws.microsoft.com) and a quick start at
http://axis-wsse.sourceforge.net/#demo

I hope this work will be usefull to some developer.
Apache Axis team, you can feel free to think about merging it to the Axis
project.

Suggestions and comments are always welcome,
    Filippo Vitale