axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Rousseau" <brouss...@tssg.org>
Subject consuming an Axis Web Service with .NET interoperability problem
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:49:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have an Axis Web Service running find, with a test client.
I was trying to call it from a .NET web service (just by adding the web reference to the wsdl
description).
However when calling the .NET web service, I got the following error message:
The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method not allowed

I looked on the Internet but did not find anything relevant that would explain what to do
to solve this problem.

I am currently using Axis 1.1 and .NET v1.1
Is there any interoperability problem that I am not aware of ?
Would you point me out any relevant documentation/tutorial/guide on how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Boris