axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Leelarathne" <muthu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Role of BaseTypeMappingRegistry in SymbolTable
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 07:07:46 GMT
Hi all ,

In the problem of "Replace SchemaUtils/DOM with JaxMe's Schema Parser?"  I
have been studying how axis manage the schema stuff.

The method "addTypes(URL context, Node node, int level) " sets the
Type-information into the Symbol Table. I read through the code and figured
out this is where eventually parser.run would end up in.

My question is this. If "addTypes(URL context, Node node, int level) "
method handles all these things what does the SymbolTabel has to do with a
BaseTypeMappingRegistry.  A BaseTypeMappingRegistry is required in the
constructor of the SymbolTable.

I am really gratefull for any input.

Thank you,
Dimuthu.