axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject WSDL DOM -> JAXME conversion
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:25:38 GMT
Hi All,

using JAXME We can't find (I belive there does not exists) get the any
attributes that are not part of the Schema spec but in the complex type

e.g.

     <xsd:complexType name="hobbyArray">
 *       <xsd:complexContent>
 *         <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">
 *           <xsd:attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
			wsdl:arrayType="xsd:string[]"/>
 *         </xsd:restriction>
 *       </xsd:complexContent>
 *     </xsd:complexType>

the wsdl:arrayType is not schma defined and I can't find any way to get
it with jaxme. (same prob occurs trying to extract value attributes from
element at attchment )

q1) Am I Overlooking something, Can Anybody show how to extract that
attrib if there is a way. (I drop mail to JAXME list as well)
q2) If we are to do a fix on jaxme should we do the fix overselves, or
will they do it for us. (If we are to do it would be time consuming
busniss ... only if no option)

we continuing without helping these case for time been,

We are going to remove SchemaUtils,remove node from TypeEntry correct
all referances and  make TypeEntry handle logic itself, Will be LOT of
changes inside  symbolTable.

Srinath