axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject RE: WSDL DOM -> JAXME conversion
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:56:28 GMT
Hi All,

FYI - progress

regarding wsdl:arrayType="xsd:string[] staff (pls see the starting mail
of this set of mails)
we are going to use DOM node parsing to get this info until the jaxme
slution comes. (I ask help from jaxme mailing list nothing yet sound
like need changes jaxme code :( ) So we will have the Node inside the
TypeEntry till the issues are sorted out.

Srinath