axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From 朴 槿倍 <jamncooki...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Problem with Namespace prefix
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:14:41 GMT
Hi.

I have a problem with Namespace prefix of SOAP Envelope.

I sent attached SOAP Envelope to AXIS1.1 server, and on
AXIS1.1 server,
I used Message.getSOAPPartAsBytes() method to get  SOAP
Envelope, but there is no namespace prefix of first child
Element of Body Element.

All Element of attached SOAP Envelope have
prefix:localname pair except Signature Element.
Signature Element has Default Namespace and no namespace
prefix.

when Signature Element has namespace prefix, there is no
problem.
But Signature Element has no namespace prefix, namespace
prefix of first child of Body Element never be set.

please test attached envelop with AXIS V1.1.