axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:17:03 GMT
Hello Tetsuya,

When I select 'Interim Drops' from the pain left and push the link of
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly, 'Index of /dist/axis/nightly'
are listed. However, it seems the latest one is 2003-09-09. Of course,
I think this is not from the change of the skin. But, this link might
be useful for axis-dev folks.
Well, just, I've lost something which has been announced, right ???

--
Toshi <toshi@apache.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tetsuya Kitahata [mailto:tetsuya@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 1:07 PM
To: general@ws.apache.org
Cc: soap-dev@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website

 Hi, WS-Axis Development Team
 Hi, WS-SOAP Development Team
 (Sorry for the cross-post, too)

I have committed re-newed website of SOAP/Axis into
"ws-site" module. Forrest-ized.

Please feel free to review and comment on it.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/
http://ws.apache.org/soap/

Best Regards,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:59:13 +0900
(Subject: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website)
Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi, WS-Axis Development Team
> Hi, WS-SOAP Development Team
> (Sorry for the cross-post)
>
> --
>
> As I've mentioned before, I renewed
> WS-Axis
> and
> WS-SOAP
> site, by using Apache Forrest [1].
>
> New (renewed) Axis Site can be found from here [2]
> and SOAP Site from here [3].
> I created new "skin" for WebServices project,
> which can be found at "ws-site" module
> (ws-site/src/documentation/skins/ws-site/).
>
> I am going to put the "built" html/gif files to
> "ws-site" module in a few days (15th October),
> if there will be no objections here.
> As for the original "xml" files, I am still wondering
> how I should deal with them. Posting "zipped" file
> would be appreciated? Or, would you give me a
> sufficient karma to do (commit) by myself?
> Please give me your opinions/suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> External Ref.
> [1] - http://xml.apache.org/forrest/
> [2] - http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/axis/
> [3] - http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/soap/

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA