axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:49:55 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the advice :-)

I committed the "java" documents of axis to ws-site.
I think it would have been forrest-ized :-),
, *not* against your expectation.

I am sure that you will be astounded to see
http://ws.apache.org/axis/site.html (site.pdf)
.... :-)

Thank you,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. After the commit, I did (@ minotaur machine)
$ umask 0002
$ cd /www/ws.apache.org/
$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -d axis ws-site/targets/axis
$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -d soap ws-site/targets/soap
Just FYI

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:49:37 +1000
(Subject: Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website)
Stephen Gordon <steve@student.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

> When clicking the Architecture Guide, Reference Guide etc. it would be
> nice if the target page came up with the menu and everything still there
> (like the overview).
> I realise this is difficult since these pages aren't Forrest-ized, but
> is it possible to make a "wrapper" Forrest page which has the menu and a
> frame with the document inside it ??
> If Forrest can #include a page it would be even nicer ;)
>
> stephen
>
> Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>
> >  Hi, WS-Axis Development Team
> >  Hi, WS-SOAP Development Team
> >  (Sorry for the cross-post, too)
> >
> > I have committed re-newed website of SOAP/Axis into
> > "ws-site" module. Forrest-ized.
> >
> > Please feel free to review and comment on it.
> >
> > http://ws.apache.org/axis/
> > http://ws.apache.org/soap/
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > -- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)
> >
> > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:59:13 +0900
> > (Subject: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website)
> > Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi, WS-Axis Development Team
> >>Hi, WS-SOAP Development Team
> >>(Sorry for the cross-post)
> >>
> >>--
> >>
> >>As I've mentioned before, I renewed
> >>WS-Axis
> >>and
> >>WS-SOAP
> >>site, by using Apache Forrest [1].
> >>
> >>New (renewed) Axis Site can be found from here [2]
> >>and SOAP Site from here [3].
> >>I created new "skin" for WebServices project,
> >>which can be found at "ws-site" module
> >>(ws-site/src/documentation/skins/ws-site/).
> >>
> >>I am going to put the "built" html/gif files to
> >>"ws-site" module in a few days (15th October),
> >>if there will be no objections here.
> >>As for the original "xml" files, I am still wondering
> >>how I should deal with them. Posting "zipped" file
> >>would be appreciated? Or, would you give me a
> >>sufficient karma to do (commit) by myself?
> >>Please give me your opinions/suggestions.
> >>
> >>Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >>--
> >>
> >>External Ref.
> >>[1] - http://xml.apache.org/forrest/
> >>[2] - http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/axis/
> >>[3] - http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/soap/

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA