axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:24:25 GMT

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
(Subject: Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website)
Toshiyuki Kimura <toshi@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Tetsuya,
>
> When I select 'Interim Drops' from the pain left and push the link of
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly, 'Index of /dist/axis/nightly'
> are listed. However, it seems the latest one is 2003-09-09. Of course,
> I think this is not from the change of the skin. But, this link might
> be useful for axis-dev folks.
> Well, just, I've lost something which has been announced, right ???
>
> --
> Toshi <toshi@apache.org>

If I remember correctly, the nightly build had been
done at Sam (Ruby)'s machine. <rubys@apache.org>
The same goes for all the nightly build of jakarta-products.
Also, IIRC. he said that his machine clashed around
the 9th September or thereabouts.

I hope to hear a good news from Sam.

Maybe, I can change the link URL to "gump" nightly.
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/

Regards,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)