axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:10:44 GMT

Okeydokey, Let's ask!!

Dear Infrastructure Team,

Could you please rename
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-axis/
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ws-axis/
????

Probably, the same goes for:
xml-axis-wsif/  -> ws-wsif
xml-axis-wsil/  -> ws-wsil
xml-soap/       -> ws-soap
xml-xml-rpc/    -> ws-xmlrpc

--

Also, how can we find the nightly build file,
equivalent to http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly  ??
Please guide us into the right direction. We are at a loss.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:52:14 -0700
(Subject: RE: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website)
Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> wrote:

> That is great.  Two questions:
> How can we change the name of the directory to "ws-axis"?
> Should we update the web site to point to this place for interim drops?
>
> We used to point to the gump builds, but I believe they are broken which is
> why out link points to old stuff.
>
> --
> Tom Jordahl
> Macromedia Server Development

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA