axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Bull.Net>
Subject Re: Generated Class Configuration
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:25:27 GMT
Hello
Here is some links on JOnAS Documentation and source code:

http://jonas.objectweb.org (official JOnAS web site)

http://jonas.objectweb.org/current/doc/index.html (JOnAS Documentation)

http://jonas.objectweb.org/current/doc/JOnASWebServices.html
(WebServices howto for JOnAS)

http://forge.objectweb.org/cvs/?group_id=5 (JOnAS CVS Repository)
See the org.objectweb.jonas_ws (deployment api, xml parsing, ...) and
org.objectweb.jonas.ws (JOnAS WebServices service) packages for
WebServices related source code.

Regards
Guillaume

Srinath Perera wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> > And for the proposition for geronimo :
> > > I think my JSR109 Impl is tightly integrated to JOnAS. It may be
> > > difficult to take this functionnality and put it directly in Geronimo.
> > > But some parts may be usable (generation tool turning ON WebServices in
> > > EjbJar/War/Ear by creation of wsdd files for example)...
> > > Just say that JOnAS is OpenSource and part of the ObjectWeb Consortium
> > > (which will collaborate with Apache and vice-versa), so sharing should
> > > be easy :)
>
> can u let me know about place that I can find bit of information about
> JSR109 Impl you described.. architecture, source, docs ... so I can do
> bit of homework.
>
> Srianth
>
> On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 21:57, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Guillaume,
> > Yes. Please go ahead with the patch. We will review it and go on from there.
> >
> > About Geronimo/JSR 109...Am CC'ing Richard and Srinath.
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > --- Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauthier@Bull.Net> wrote:
> > > Ok I watch the source code to understand how to work setProperty. It
> > > should be fine but it can't resolve my problem.
> > >
> > > the setProperty is only usable on the **SoapBindingStub. And this object
> > > is created for each <service>.get<port-name>() call on the service
> > > interface.
> > > And this call is done by the user (in the servlet for example, after the
> > > lookup of the service). So I do not have the Hand on the Stub object
> > > that have been instanciated. And so on, I cant use the setProperty on
> > > this object :'(.
> > >
> > > The only reason I can see why this patch may not be good is that the new
> > > URL might be a false URL (with no real endpoint at the end)...
> > >
> > > And for the proposition for geronimo :
> > > I think my JSR109 Impl is tightly integrated to JOnAS. It may be
> > > difficult to take this functionnality and put it directly in Geronimo.
> > > But some parts may be usable (generation tool turning ON WebServices in
> > > EjbJar/War/Ear by creation of wsdd files for example)...
> > > Just say that JOnAS is OpenSource and part of the ObjectWeb Consortium
> > > (which will collaborate with Apache and vice-versa), so sharing should
> > > be easy :)
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Guillaume

It's not needed on the