axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject how to handle more than one schema in type (DOM->JAXME)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:47:59 GMT
Hi Jochen;

this is a unreasonable request, Is there a posibility of accepting a dom
Node[] and only validate after parse all the dom nodes.

the reason to this request is wsdl can have more than one schma's and
they can have cross dependencies.

spec says..
<wsdl:types> ?
        <wsdl:documentation .... />?
        <xsd:schema .... />*
        <-- extensibility element --> *
</wsdl:types>

In that point I tried to  treat the other nodes as imports, but you can import URI
not a DOM node. :(

I have  a brief look at Jaxme we can fix it like this ..(IMO)

XSLogicalParser.startElement()

parse Node by Node and create synatx schema's

XSLogicalParser.endElement(){
	get all the synatx schema's and create a XSSchema
	validate()
}

Jochen will this work ..

Sorry for trouble, I have no Option but to trouble you here;

Srinath