axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject How to Modify the Axis C++bug Data Base
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 04:12:40 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:dims@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:11 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to modify the Bug Database for AxisC++

It's reursive :) - open up a bug report (choose infrastructure as the name
of the project)

Thanks,
dims

--- kanchana@opensource.lk wrote:
> Hi
>
> when reporing bug for the Axis C++,The following page contents has to be
> modified.
> Bugs component and Version options should be modified by adding more
> categories.For example In Version it includes only "current,Future and
> unspecified " categories to select.It should be updated to Alpha ,Beta and
> AxisC++ version 1.0
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
>
> How can I make modifications to this Apache Bug Database page.
> Can anybody help me in this?
> Thanx
> Kanchana

=====

Hi Dims,

I'm sorry Dims.Still  I could't understand way to do it.Could you please
explain it a bit

My problem is How to modify the list boxes in the following AxisC++ bug
data base

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Axis-C%2B%2B

For an Example In the above given page,  in the List box for the "version"
it has 3 choises those are "current,Future,Unspecified".the list box for
the version has to be updated to"Alpha ,Beta ,AxisC++ 1.0".Please help me
in this

Thanx
Kanchana