axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject new wsdl4j
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:21:57 GMT
Hello team

I use the current CVS version of Axis with the new wsdl4j lib.
Without the new wsdl4j, WSDL2Java works perfectly with the attached
WSDL.
But with the new it fails with :

Error parsing WSDL document META-INF/wsdl/FrenchZip.wsdl: WSDLException
(at /definitions/binding/operation[1]/input): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:
Encountered illegal extension attribute 'message'. Extension attributes
must be in a namespace other than WSDL's.

Is there new constraints with the new wsdl4j version ?

Regards
Guillaume

Note : I get this wsdl from x-methods.net (not generated from java
classes with Java2WSDl ...)