axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem with Query String Plug In Mechanism
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:18:03 GMT

Just curious - I haven't tried Tomcat 5 but I've noticed that on
some app servers they don't like  ?foo  they only like ?foo=value.
So, try:  ?myQuery=1
(grasping at straws here  :-)
-Dug

Hello.
I am currently trying to program another Query String Plug-In, but I
have a problem registering the plugin with AXIS. I programmed the
Handler class and tried to register the plug-in via the WSDD deployment
file with the following entry:

<transport name="http">
             <parameter name="qs:myQuery" value="myQuery.QSMyHandler"/>
</transport>

But somehow AXIS does not pass on any requests edning with ?myQuery to
my Handler class. I also tried "qs.myQuery" as name, but still it didnt
work.

I am using Tomcat 5 and build the latest AXIS from the CVS.

Thanks for any help, much appreaciated.

Stefan Tang.