axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Sakala" <rsak...@digev.com>
Subject Not an Axis related question. But, appreciate any help...
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:44:26 GMT
Hi All,

I have a question, I think not related to Axis; but in the area of .NET and web services.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. If you have an idea on different newsgroup/mailing
list, I can use to get answer to this question, please send it to me also.

Problem description:

I have an ASN.1 encoded PrivateKey (PKCS8 Encoding) and Public (X509 Encoding) Key in two
different files, which I have created using JDK's Key.getEncoded() methods. How can I normalize
these byte streams to normalized .NET Key objects (System.Security.Cryptography.RSA and System.Security.Cryptography.DSA)
from .NET that I need to do XMLSignatures in .NET?

I have searched online help which comes with VisualStudio.NET. They only talk about interfaces
to export/import RSA/DSA keys to/from XML.

Any leads in solving this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ramesh.