axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Gondhiya <AjayGondh...@accelrys.com>
Subject Re: Building custom faults...
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:40:40 GMT
Ransel,

If you are OK with subclassing your exeception classes from AxisFault then
there is no need to play around with handler and AxisFault has c'tors that
allow you to specify your faultCode, faultString etc.

Ajay

"Ransel Lopez" <rlopez@timeindustrial.com>
01/08/2004 09:55 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc
<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject
Building custom faults...

Hello everybody.

I would like to know if there is any way to overwrite the handler which
create the SOAP fault when an exception is raised...
When an exception is raised my client get a SOAP Fault with faultcode
Server.userException and faultString "whatever"... Is there any way to
overwrite the handler which create this SOAP Fault and create my own with
my own faultcode, faultstring, details, and so on??? Is there any place
where I can find the answer and some examples??

Thank you very much

Ransel López, Web Services Developer
Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.

tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the
addressee(s) and may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized
disclosure is strictly prohibited.
 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged
communication as between an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately
so that we may correct
 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.