axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/client TestAsyncCall.java
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:02:23 GMT
My 2 cents. We can implement whatever we want in terms of the API ASAP and then we can bolt
any
standards based stuff just like we extended axis.client.Call to implement the jax-rpc Call
interface when JAX-RPC 2.0 is finalized. This way we can see how Axis' users exercise our
API and
use that to give good feedback to build a better standards based API.

-- dims

=====