axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "xuliujuan" <xuliuj...@hotmail.com>
Subject could axis_1.1 solve the problem of " element and attribute are the same name" now,and where is the latest axis.jar
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:12:41 GMT
hi ,
I remenber Tom Jordahl 's words
   "Just submitted some code in JavaBeanWriter to fix this for Axis 1.2
Axis now appends a number (starting with 2) to the end of the duplicate
variable names."
    And I want to ask whether  axis_1.1 could solve the problem of " element and attribute
are the same name" now
What's more ,where I could get the lastest axis.jar .It is troublesome to build the src code
when my environment is unsatisfying.
Could someone be  kind enough to tell me where the latest cvs jars place?

Thanks in advance.
/xuliujuan