axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java adds some unwanted characters in produced files
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:22:40 GMT
Please open a bug report using JIRA (http://issues.apache.org). Please upload your original
WSDL
to the bug report. Did you check using Axis 1.2 Beta released yesterday?

thanks,
dims

--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
>  >Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>  > If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime?
> 
> yes, I have problems (not only me!) at runtime.
> 
> infact axis can't list the wsdl at the url http://localhost/...?wsdl
> 
> giving the following error instead:
> 
> 
>     AXIS error
> 
> Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
> 
> Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
> "{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest", with no containing
element
> 
> AxisFault
>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
>  faultSubcode: 
>  faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
> "{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest", with no containing
element
>  faultActor: 
>  faultNode: 
>  faultDetail: 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Thanks for your interest!
> Dario
> 
> 
> Davanum Srinivas ha scritto:
> 
> >If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime? They are needed to generate
proper wsdl
> at
> >runtime. i believe we use that token to indicate an anonymous type. Search the code
from
> >ANON_TOKEN and you will see it :)
> >
> >-- dims
> >
> >--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
> >  
> >
> >>Dear Axis Developers,
> >>I'm an Axis 1.1 user and I found an error persisting in the Axis 1.2 
> >>beta version I downloaded today.
> >>
> >>The problem is that WSDL2Java misplaces some ">" characters in the 
> >>produced files, so everytime I have to
> >>do a "clean up" of the files. This problem has been reported also by 
> >>other users.
> >>
> >>Below I show you where I find these characters (in the use of QName(...) 
> >>and in deploy.wsdd):
> >>
> >>In ...BindingStub.java:
> >>qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest");
> >>
> >>In beans:
> >>typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest"));
> >>
> >>In deploy.wsdd, in the parameter "type" of the element "parameter" in 
> >>"operation":
> >>
> >><operation ...>
> >>        <parameter qname="..." xmlns:pns="..." type="tns:>importRequest"

> >>xmlns:tns="..." />
> >>        ...
> >></operation>
> >>
> >>It would be nice to see this fixed in the 1.2 release!!!
> >>
> >>Thank you
> >>Dario
> >>
> >>    
> >>
> >
> >
> >=====
> >Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> 


=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

Mime
View raw message