axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good to GO!!!
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:51:27 GMT
I can rename the current RPCParam (in cvs) into something else (say
RPCSOAPParam) and ressurect the old RPCParam and do some wrapping to
get the correct output wherever required. So please let me know. Too
many folks (JBoss, Jonas, Tmax) have run into this problem to leave it
unsolved...

thanks,
dims