axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject Axis Feature 1424
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:36:10 GMT

Dims,

I did a diff between the CVS head revision of AxisServlet and the one I
attached to the Axis Feature (1424);

55a56,57
> import org.apache.axis.management.ServiceAdmin;

181a184,192

>         // Before Returning make sure that ServiceAdmin is setup
>         try {
>             ServiceAdmin.setEngine(this.getEngine());
>         }
>         catch(AxisFault af) {
>             //Log to level warning !
>             exceptionLog.info("Exception setting AxisEngine on
ServiceAdmin "+af);
>         }
231a243

829a842

1107a1121

1132a1147

The other files are all new so not in CVS,

Can you take a look and commit these changes for me,

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or
a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently
delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However,
you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com