axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jongjin Choi" <gunsn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Progress about AXIS-1501 - a proposal for xml-to-java name mapping in Axis and EWS (WSDL --> Java)
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 08:09:00 GMT
Hi, Dims, Srinath, Ias and Glen.

Well, After I proposed in AXIS-1501 in JIRA, I made some progress in the issue.
(In AXIS-1501, I proposed the JSR-109 jaxrpc-mapping support in AXIS.)

I implemented some feature I proposed and I'd like to upload it to JIRA.

What I did, which is focused to WSDL->Java process,  is following:
- Single point to access contained element and attribute defined in shema type
- Single point of javifying java names from wsdl names for java type and its fields.
- Flag for generated classes in Type object in SymbolTable's typeTypeEntries,
   which can be used for jax-rpc mapping generation in EWS

I'll comment some more details in JIRA. I'd like you to review the code.
It passed the all-tests with the current Axis cvs code.

Thanks.

ps. How's your day in Colombo? I wish that I were there with you.

Jongjin Choi
Java Webservices team, Tmax Soft.
http://www.tmax.co.kr
http://www.tmaxsoft.com