axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ananth Krishna" ...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Missing method in class MultiPartRelatedInputStream
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:13:28 GMT

	From: Shahi, Ashutosh [mailto:Ashutosh.Shahi@ca.com]
	Sent: 08 October 2004 13:54
	To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
	Subject: RE: Missing method in class MultiPartRelatedInputStream

	Ashutosh Shahi

  _____

	From: Shahi, Ashutosh
	Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 10:44 AM
	To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

	Hi all,

	            I am not really sure if this is lack of
understanding on my part, or if this is missing implementation in Axis,
so I thought I'll post the issue here before creating a Jira issue.

	            I have an input stream which is basically a MIME
message with a SOAP message and a set of attachments. The class that I
could find useful in Axis is
"org.apache.axis.attachments.MultiPartRelatedInputStream". But this
class has methods to access only the attachments, I could not find a way
to get the main SOAP message.

	            But there is a protected field "soapStream" which
has the soap message as an input stream. Shouldn't there be a get method
over this stream to return the main SOAP message as well?

	Regards,

	Ashutosh Shahi