axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixed the bug with WSDL2Java in the Axis-1.2RC2
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:06:18 GMT
Can you please open a bug report in JIRA and add the bug description
and patch there? don't want to lose this information.

thanks,
dims

----- Original Message -----
From: Sami Lakka <sami.lakka@tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:04:25 +0300
Subject: Fixed the bug with WSDL2Java in the Axis-1.2RC2
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi,

I fixed the bug that I reported earlier (WSDL2Java didn't take
nillable attributes to account).

The following lines have to be added into JavaBeanWriter (method
preprocess, line 318):

if (attr.getOptional() || attr.getNillable())

                      typeName = Utils.getWrapperType(typeName);

The following line have to be added to SchemaUtils (method
addAttributeToVector, line 1579):

       attr.setNillable(JavaUtils.isTrueExplicitly(Utils.getAttribute(child,
"nillable")));

Following methods have to be added to ContainedAttribute (or more
likely refactored to the

ContainedEntry). The boolean attribute nillable has also to be added
to ContainedAttribute

    public void setNillable(boolean nillable) {

        this.nillable = nillable;

    }

    public boolean getNillable() {

        return nillable;