axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Can we use SEDA in some form?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:32:12 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

>See: http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~mdw/proj/seda/.
>
>Our phased chains stuff seems like a staged event queue .. esp.
>with asynch stuff turned on.

hi,

it looks like really interesting project especially that the author did
impressive work to implement and test his approach however  i wonder
what is happening to the project? i looked on mailing list and it looks
abandoned? https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=10144

so unless i am wrong  it seems to be typical PhD "abandonware" (when PhD
is finished and one starts to pursue tenure
<http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/%7Emdw/> :) )

thanks,

alek