axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Phase Handlers
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:30:12 GMT
Hi
It seems that this is a small misunderstanding :). what I mean by the
"default phase" is the phase that will be automatically applied if the
user ignores the phase of a handler. In effect this means that a
handler MUST have a phase/s associated with it in the runtime.
If we try to do without the default phases then the user must declare
the phase/s explicitly for each and every handler. My suggestion of
"default phases" is to make that much more convenient

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu