axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject [News] Migration for Forrest 0.6
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:38:48 GMT
Hi dims, Ias and all,

  A couple of months before, we've discussed the migration for the
latest version of Forrest (ver 0.6). Then, I've gave it a trial with
the Japanese Axis site on my local server. It works fine in a point
of view about its look and feel as well as the functional capability.
I think that there's no disadvantage for the existing build with the
Forrest 0.5.  At the present moment, I have a plan to commit the site
sources (for the Japanese Axis site) tomorrow.

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109820497100002&r=1&w=2>

  In addition, I've also migrated the Axis site [all of Axis 'Java'
site in English including a part of Axis C++ site (but not all)]
on a trial basis. Now, I'm testing on my local server. It seem to
me that the site works fine also.

  After completing my test - if the result indicate "OK", I'd like
to propose the migration for Forrest 0.6.

Thanks,
Toshi <toshi@apache.org>