axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Can OM with differed building really be so effective in Axis2?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 05:26:42 GMT
It should read "deferred" and not "differed".

Regarding performance, i agree with Eran about how Axis engine saves
time by skipping parsing of body.

However, the case of round-trip performance includes time spent by the
service provider in preparing response, which might need to parse the
body content. Still, I think, if we consider doc/literal service, the
body content now  parsed only once - that is, by the provider. It
would have been un-necessary for axis engine to parse the body if the
service provider has to do it anyway. Though, i'm not sure if Axis 1.2
engine parses the body content for doc/lit or not.

-venkat