axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: all-tests failure(s)
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:15:30 GMT
Venkat,

Checkout a few weeks old code (cvs lets you check out the files on a
certain date - https://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.12.10/cvs_16.html)
and run the tests and run all-tests (with test.functional.fail=false)
then run "ant report" and look at the failures. if alls well roll a
few days forward and try that. if if you see the problems, roll back a
few days and see if the problems exist.

thanks,
dims