axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ani Marius <burzu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Providers and Handlers
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 06:43:12 GMT
Hi and thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, this is what I need for my diploma
(some sort of ws orchestration):
I have a xml file containing some rules for the
orchestration of the web services, and this file
defines the behaviour of a new web service. Let's say
I have a file named math.jfl (this is the extension
for my xml files defining the flow). This file, along
with the math.wsdl will define a new web service
called math. What I need is the client to not manualy
deploy this ws, but when it calls a method of this ws
(let's say "add(int, int)"), my handler will check if
the ws is deployed, and if not, it will deploy it and
call its method "add". I did some part of this, but
the request to this service must be handled by my
custom provider, named "JWSFL". Also, when I deploy
(from my code) the math service I set
service.setProviderQName(...,"JWSFL").
The wsdl and "flow" files don't have to be in the
classpath, but in my standard directory, and my
program will scan for them. Basically, I don't jave
any java files or class files needed for my custom web
services.
Thanks and I wait for your reply.