axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] OMElement API notes
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 04:00:30 GMT
Exactly.
So when its sure that given a namespace and given a localName (in
short for a given QName), only one such attribute can exist why to
have a method that reads
public OMAttribute getFirstAttribute(QName qname)
It would be nice to have
public OMAttribute getAttribute(QName qname)

That's all I'm trying to say
Bye
Jaya

--