axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryl Robbins/MxI Technologies" <daryl.robb...@mxi.com>
Subject RE: BUG?: Complex Type Values are not passed to my web services when upgrading
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 19:28:49 GMT
Correction. This was broken in RC3 and possibly earlier. We know that it
worked in '1.2beta 1320 March 31 2004'.

Daryl Robbins,
Developer, Strategic Technology

Mxi Technologies Ltd.
1430 Blair Place, Suite 800
Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1J 9N2

E: daryl.robbins@mxi.com
T: 613.747.4698 ext. 484
F: 613.747.1909
www.mxi.com

"From the flight line to the bottom line"

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *