axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re: Like to contribute...
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:28:51 GMT
Hi Vaidya;

The best starting point is writing a sample with axis2. To write a test case
you need to have better understanding about source codes , I think will take
time to get to know that . We have plan to release M2 milestone release
tomorrow (07/06/05) so first follow its user guide and architecture guide ,
after that I am sure you are in a good position to contribute axis2. The
latest source codes and documents are in SVN please take a look at those.
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java)

To run test case you need to have junit jar file as a lib file , if you have
done so and still getting some errors pls take a look at some of the test
Cassese in the axis2.

Thanks and regards;

Deepal Jayasinghe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raghavendra Vaidya" <raghavendra.vaidya@gmail.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Re: Like to contribute...

Hi,

I have downloded the AXIS2 Code....Is there a To-Do list I can start
looking at for picking up something...I think writing test cases is a
good starting point...I was not able to get the test cases running
from eclipse...can some one point me to some documentation on how to
get the test cases to run from eclipse and also if there are test
cases to-be written,....

Regards

Vaidya