axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Raghavendra Vaidya <raghavendra.vai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re: Like to contribute...
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:09:14 GMT
Hi,

I have downloded the AXIS2 Code....Is there a To-Do list I can start
looking at for picking up something...I think writing test cases is a
good starting point...I was not able to get the test cases running
from eclipse...can some one point me to some documentation on how to
get the test cases to run from eclipse and also if there are test
cases to-be written,....

Regards

Vaidya