axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:17:40 GMT
Not a committer, discount as necessary -

While I love the idea of ship often and early, it would make me really
happy if this bug (AXIS can't handle string arrays of parameters) could
be fixed before the 1.2.1 release:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1883
(duplicate)  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2021

I've been unable to use Axis since 1.2 RC2 (when this bug was
introduced).  I just tested with todays daily build, and the issue is
still present.

If anyone has an idea of what may be broken here, and would like to
direct me toward the code I should look at, I could try to take a
look... but I've never dug into the Axis internals before.  Without any
guidance, it would take me quite a while to figure out where things are
going wrong...

Dan