axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Damian O'Neill <damian.one...@aepona.com>
Subject Web Service Server design
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:19:23 GMT
Hi I am hoping you can help with a question.  I am looking to embed a
simple SOAP Server inside a java GUI, it needs to support no more
than 3 web service implementations with approx. 4 methods on each
interface.  It will have a small no of transactions per second and
does not have any scalability requirements.

I understand that Axis has/had a SOAP Server does anyone have any
code examples that they could share.  Alternatively could you
recommend another strategy that would suit my requirements.

Regards,
Damian O'Neill.