axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Help on maven
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:33:59 GMT
HI,
Also u can use Gerenimo Activation Jar implementation. As i can remember i
didn;t come across any probs with Gerenimo activation implementation. If
something fails with that u can use it just for the build and then u can use
sun implemetations only if u won't to use & check the test cases.
 But I wonder how u r going to get binary attachments support in to Axis2 M2
since it does not support writing binary stuff to the stream.
 Thanks & regards,
Thilina

 On 6/3/05, Shahi, Ashutosh <Ashutosh.Shahi@ca.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Tomek and Eran, it worked
>
> * *
>
> *-Ashutosh*

of the interfaces and hence classes fail to compile. I had

--

"May the SourcE be with u"