axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Attachments support
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:24:47 GMT
Hi,
We headed to some problems when we are trying to implement attchements
support (MTOM & SwA) for Axis2.
We are planing to use Java Mail as the Mime parser for this.
1 .First problem we headed is that the Servelet extracts all the http
headers inlcuding the content type and boudary headers. But to use Java mail
to parse the mime message we need to have them untoughed in the stream
2. Is there any mechanism in the servlet that we can use to extract mime
body parts.
 3. how we have done this (parsing the mime message) in Axis 1.X
 A help or a pointer to a usefull resource from somebody (specially somebody
who dealt with this for Axis 1.x) will be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks & Regards,
 ~Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"