axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]XPath support for OM
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:11:22 GMT
Hi,
Yep, the withNS test case is commented purposely. I couldn't make it
work (considering the fact that this piece of code was written in 2
hours last night :)). Will look at it soon.
Yes I checked out JXpath also. From the surface it seems that JXpath
is slightly more complicated to extend than Jaxen. But I will surely
look at JXPath as a possibility too.

I also feel that it is nice to have a "add on code base" where users
can browse and find any interesting piece of addon for their need, Say
XPath interpreter for OM etc. +1 if we are going to do that :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu