axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Introducing OMOutput
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:31:49 GMT
Hello Thilina,
This OMOutput thing seems to be really cool but let me add a comment on this.
In the OmOutput constructor you are passing a flag, probably the
'cache' flag. This flag caused a lot of stir at the summit and we
decided that the best option is to have two methods.
So going with that mindset, would it be possible to have a
OMOutput(outStream) constructor that sets the correct flag inside the
OMoutput ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu