axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Running attachments test cases
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:08:48 GMT
AFAIK there is trouble declaring dependancies with maven in tis case

1) If you do not add the j2ee jars .. they are not in the classpath
2) if you add them .. the build fails when they are not there

We need a way to declare a *optional dependancy* with maven .. I do
not know how to yet
Can anybody give us a pointer?
Thanks
Srinath