axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Proposal for Axis2 M2
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:20:20 GMT
Srinath,

The SAAJ code is ready. Ashu or I will check it in into scratch area
today, so that you can move it to main src on Monday.

Regarding the full info set support: We have support for comments and
PIs fully and provided a test case for running XML test suite against
OM. DTD support is currently limited to wrapping the DTD content into
a OMNode. It is not parsed into object model or used to validate the
document. We might implement this later, but right now this is not the
priority for us.

What kind of tutorial do you have in mind for infoset support? May be
we can add a test case that shows OM can handle comments, PIs and DTDs
?

- Venkat