axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chath...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Code Emitter Broken?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:16:09 GMT

I differed the JIRA until such time I look at the actual problem. So no JIRA
is being filed. For the time being I would put this to FAQ's in so we don't
completely forget this.

I opened a JIRA for Anne's suggestion to throw a error much early.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-67

Cheers.

Chathura Herath