axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] databinding setting [Re: [Axis2]Databinding Notes
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:07:24 GMT
Sounds reasonable to me for now.
Even in Axis 1.x if user wishes to ser and deser a particular part of
SOAP message as per a different data binding standard, he must have
the intelligentia to code the ser and deser factory for that data
binding mechanism. Castor serializer and deserializer factories are
some that got place inside axis code like that, if my understanding is
correct.

Ajith! btw, if the user writes his own extension... should he
necessarily add that one into axis2 code and recompile the whole thing
and use the resulting jar, or can he 'plug' that one through some
config XML file or command line option during code generation? The
later feature if present, would be very nice.

Thank you
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya