axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Ekanayake <cce.a...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Info about JMX front of Axis1.x
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:12:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm implementing a JMX front for Axis2. I have already built a
prototype using standard MBeans. But I am thinking of using
commons.modeler package as done in Axis1.x.

I studied the org.apache.axis.management.Registrar class used for
registering MBeans in Axis1.x. I would like to know the modules which
invoke the methods in Registrar class so that I can use a similar
approach in Axis2 as well.

And I would also like to know the JMX url which I can use to access
the Axis1.x JMX front from the JMX clients like JConsole or JManager.

Regards,

Chathura Ekanayake