axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Making AxisConfiguration observable
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:33:10 GMT
Hmmm, I guess you are refering to the java standard observer/observable
pair. Adding such a feature is definitely desirable but I am not sure
whether extending java.util.Observable will be a very efficient solution. We
can actually write a simple listener and introduce one of our own interfaces
for anyone who needs such a thing.
Anyway step 2 is needed. No questions about it

--
Ajith Ranabahu